Time : 2022-12-22
Electrocardiogram examination has the advantages of simple method, no trauma and no pain for patients, and repeated examination. Since it was invented at the beginning of this century, it has become an indispensable auxiliary examination means for cardiovascular disease diagnosis and critical patient monitoring. Its founder, Einthoven, won the Nobel Prize in Medicine in 1924. The electrocardiogram is not only of great significance to the diagnosis of the cardiovascular system, but also helps to judge the impact of other diseases on the heart. Specific clinical applications include:
(1) It is of certain value in the diagnosis of arrhythmia. After the electrical excitation of the heart is sent from the atrial node, it is transmitted to various parts of the heart through the conduction system at a certain frequency, sequence and speed. If there is an abnormality in the electrical excitation or in the conduction process, it will cause arrhythmia, and it can further affect other types, which is of great significance to clinical diagnosis and treatment.
(2) The diagnosis of myocardial infarction in coronary heart disease has high accuracy. It can not only determine whether there is myocardial infarction, but also judge the stage, location, scope and evolution of infarction.
(3) It is helpful for the diagnosis of cardiac atrioventricular hypertrophy, myocarditis, cardiomyopathy, coronary insufficiency, pericarditis and pericardial effusion.
(4) It is helpful to understand the influence of certain drugs, such as digitalis, quinidine, propranolol, antimony, etc. on the heart, to assist in the diagnosis and adjustment of certain programs, and to be helpful in the selection of drug dosage, usage and curative effect judgment. significance.
(5) Help diagnose human blood electrolyte disorder, such as hyperkalemia and hypokalemia and hyperkalemia and hypokalemia.
(6) Electrocardiogram has diagnostic value for abnormal heart position.
(7) Determine the impact of certain diseases on the heart, such as rheumatic fever, connective tissue disease, virus and mycoplasma infection, acute infectious disease, etc.
(8) The electrocardiogram can be used as a time marker of cardiac telegram information, and it is often recorded synchronously with cardiac function measurements such as phonocardiogram, echocardiography, and negative blood flowgram, as well as other cardiac electrophysiological studies, so as to facilitate the determination of the cycle of cardiac activity. time phase.
(9) Electrocardiogram monitoring has been widely used in surgical anesthesia, drug observation, aerospace and sports ECG monitoring and rescue of critically ill patients.
(10) To assist in the etiological diagnosis of syncope of unknown cause.
With the continuous development of medical technology, electrocardiograms have become an important tool for diagnosing heart diseases and monitoring heart health. Despite the increasing use of digital medical records, many medical institutions still rely ...Read More
Ultrasound technology has always played an important role in the medical field, and its application prospects in tumor screening have attracted much attention. With the continuous development of medical technology, the application prospects of ultrasound ...Read More
Fetal heart rate monitoring is an important technology that can be used to screen for and monitor complications during pregnancy. During pregnancy, the health of the fetus is critical to both the mother and the fetus itself. Through fetal heart rate monit...Read More
An electrocardiograph is a medical device commonly found in hospitals and clinics that detects and records the electrical activity of the heart. When choosing an electrocardiograph, in addition to paying attention to its functionality and performance, pap...Read More
In recent years, ultrasonic paper technology has made great progress in the field of paper manufacturing, gradually developing from an initial two-dimensional application to a cutting-edge technology leading three-dimensional paper manufacturing.
A fetal heart rate monitor is a commonly used medical device used to monitor fetal heart rate changes. Through the fetal heart rate monitor, doctors can obtain fetal heartbeat information in time to assess the fetal health and take necessary medical measu...Read More
Ultrasonic psychotherapy uses ultrasonic sound and vibration to stimulate the human nervous system, producing an effect similar to massage. Ultrasound can stimulate sensory neurons in the brain, enhance the body's perception and response to sound and ...Read More