Time : 2022-12-22
Electrocardiogram examination has the advantages of simple method, no trauma and no pain for patients, and repeated examination. Since it was invented at the beginning of this century, it has become an indispensable auxiliary examination means for cardiovascular disease diagnosis and critical patient monitoring. Its founder, Einthoven, won the Nobel Prize in Medicine in 1924. The electrocardiogram is not only of great significance to the diagnosis of the cardiovascular system, but also helps to judge the impact of other diseases on the heart. Specific clinical applications include:
(1) It is of certain value in the diagnosis of arrhythmia. After the electrical excitation of the heart is sent from the atrial node, it is transmitted to various parts of the heart through the conduction system at a certain frequency, sequence and speed. If there is an abnormality in the electrical excitation or in the conduction process, it will cause arrhythmia, and it can further affect other types, which is of great significance to clinical diagnosis and treatment.
(2) The diagnosis of myocardial infarction in coronary heart disease has high accuracy. It can not only determine whether there is myocardial infarction, but also judge the stage, location, scope and evolution of infarction.
(3) It is helpful for the diagnosis of cardiac atrioventricular hypertrophy, myocarditis, cardiomyopathy, coronary insufficiency, pericarditis and pericardial effusion.
(4) It is helpful to understand the influence of certain drugs, such as digitalis, quinidine, propranolol, antimony, etc. on the heart, to assist in the diagnosis and adjustment of certain programs, and to be helpful in the selection of drug dosage, usage and curative effect judgment. significance.
(5) Help diagnose human blood electrolyte disorder, such as hyperkalemia and hypokalemia and hyperkalemia and hypokalemia.
(6) Electrocardiogram has diagnostic value for abnormal heart position.
(7) Determine the impact of certain diseases on the heart, such as rheumatic fever, connective tissue disease, virus and mycoplasma infection, acute infectious disease, etc.
(8) The electrocardiogram can be used as a time marker of cardiac telegram information, and it is often recorded synchronously with cardiac function measurements such as phonocardiogram, echocardiography, and negative blood flowgram, as well as other cardiac electrophysiological studies, so as to facilitate the determination of the cycle of cardiac activity. time phase.
(9) Electrocardiogram monitoring has been widely used in surgical anesthesia, drug observation, aerospace and sports ECG monitoring and rescue of critically ill patients.
(10) To assist in the etiological diagnosis of syncope of unknown cause.
Cardiovascular disease is one of the main causes of death worldwide, and ultrasonic technology, as a kind of non -invasive diagnostic technology, has played an increasingly important role in the field of cardiovascular disease. In the past few decades, ul...Read More
As an important tool for pregnancy management, fetal heart rate monitoring paper plays a vital role in modern medicine. By monitoring fetal heart rate changes, fetal heart rate monitoring paper can provide valuable information to help doctors understand t...Read More
Fetal heart rate monitoring is an important part of maternal medicine. By monitoring fetal heart rate changes, the health of the fetus can be assessed. Fetal heart rate monitoring paper, as the recording medium for fetal heart rate monitoring, has experie...Read More
The liver is one of the important organs of the human body and is crucial for the early diagnosis and treatment of liver diseases. Ultrasound imaging, as a non-invasive, non-radiation, low-cost examination method, plays an important role in liver diseases...Read More
Continuous advancements in medical technology provide surgeons with additional tools and methods to improve surgical procedures and outcomes. Among them, ultrasound, as a non-invasive medical imaging technology, is more and more widely used in surgery. Th...Read More
As an important non -invasive diagnostic tool, medical ultrasonic imaging technology is developing rapidly, and the mysterious veil of human tissue is unveiled in the medical field. By using the characteristics and imaging principles of ultrasound, doctor...Read More
Fetal monitoring paper is an indispensable tool in the obstetrical examination of pregnant women, and is used to record the fetal heart rate and uterine contraction. This article will discuss the importance and application of fetal monitoring paper in obs...Read More
In the era of electronic medical records, medical record paper, as a traditional way of recording medical information, faces various challenges. This article will discuss the challenges faced by medical record paper in the era of electronic medical record...Read More