Time : 2022-08-11
Mothers generally need to do 4-5 color ultrasound examinations during pregnancy, and each examination is particularly important for mothers. Then, when mothers get the B-ultrasound paper, they will see some professional words above. , How should I look at the B-ultrasound paper? Below, I will introduce it to you.
In the B-ultrasound report, pregnant mothers often see the following professional words, what do they mean?
1CS means that the fetal sac is only seen in the early stage of pregnancy. Generally, after 35 days of menopause, the gestational sac can be seen in the uterine cavity by B-ultrasound. The gestational sac is about 2 cm in diameter at 1.5 months of pregnancy and 5 cm at 2.5 months.
The location of the fetal sac may be in the fundus, anterior wall, posterior wall, upper part, and middle part of the uterus, and the shape is round, oval, and clear as normal.
2. CRL is the head-rump distance, which means the longest axis of the longitudinal axis of the carcass, which is mainly used to determine the gestational age of 7-12 weeks of pregnancy.
3. BPD is the biparietal diameter of the fetal head, which represents the widest distance between the left and right sides of the head, also known as the maximum transverse diameter of the head, which can be used to estimate the baby's weight and development.
4. FL is the length of the fetal femur, that is, the length of the thigh, which is used to calculate the weight of the baby together with the BPD.
5. The occipital-frontal diameter is the distance from the baby's nasal bone to the occipital carina, which is the longest distance from the front to the back of the baby's head.
6. The length of the first week of the head circumference ring is used to confirm the developmental status of the baby.
7. Abdominal circumference is the circumference of the abdomen, the length of the baby's belly for one week.
8. GP grades the placenta Beginning in the third trimester (28 weeks of gestation), the placenta grade will appear on the B-ultrasound report. Generally placenta is divided into 0, I, II, III, and sometimes III+.
Grade I marks the placenta is basically mature;
Grade II late marks the placenta has matured;
The late stage III signifies that the placenta is aging. Due to calcification and cellulose deposition, the placenta's ability to transport oxygen and nutrients is reduced, and the fetus is at risk at any time.
9. AFI does B time-out for the amniotic fluid index. Taking the umbilicus of the pregnant woman as the center, it is divided into 4 areas: upper, lower, left and right. The amniotic fluid depth of the 4 areas is added to obtain the amniotic fluid index. The normal value is 8-18 cm.
10. S/D is the ratio of fetal umbilical artery systolic blood pressure to diastolic blood pressure, which is related to fetal blood supply. When the placental function is poor or the umbilical cord is abnormal, this ratio will be abnormal. In normal pregnancy, the fetus needs to increase S as the gestational age increases. Decrease, D increases, the ratio decreases, S/D is less than 3 in near-term pregnancy.
The above editor has introduced to you how to read the professional words on the B-ultrasound paper. If you need to customize the B-ultrasound paper, you can consult online.
With the continuous development of medical technology, electrocardiograms have become an important tool for diagnosing heart diseases and monitoring heart health. Despite the increasing use of digital medical records, many medical institutions still rely ...Read More
Ultrasound technology has always played an important role in the medical field, and its application prospects in tumor screening have attracted much attention. With the continuous development of medical technology, the application prospects of ultrasound ...Read More
Fetal heart rate monitoring is an important technology that can be used to screen for and monitor complications during pregnancy. During pregnancy, the health of the fetus is critical to both the mother and the fetus itself. Through fetal heart rate monit...Read More
An electrocardiograph is a medical device commonly found in hospitals and clinics that detects and records the electrical activity of the heart. When choosing an electrocardiograph, in addition to paying attention to its functionality and performance, pap...Read More
In recent years, ultrasonic paper technology has made great progress in the field of paper manufacturing, gradually developing from an initial two-dimensional application to a cutting-edge technology leading three-dimensional paper manufacturing.
A fetal heart rate monitor is a commonly used medical device used to monitor fetal heart rate changes. Through the fetal heart rate monitor, doctors can obtain fetal heartbeat information in time to assess the fetal health and take necessary medical measu...Read More
Ultrasonic psychotherapy uses ultrasonic sound and vibration to stimulate the human nervous system, producing an effect similar to massage. Ultrasound can stimulate sensory neurons in the brain, enhance the body's perception and response to sound and ...Read More