Time : 2022-12-15
1. What is an ECG paper?
ECG paper is a kind of thermal paper used with ECG machine. Generally used in hospitals, the doctor judges the heart rate of the patient through the electrocardiogram printed by the electrocardiogram machine.
The basic principle of ECG paper:
First, a layer of carbon black is applied on the base paper, and then a layer of white dye is applied to make the surface look like white paper. Then print out the grid with coordinate lines. When the EKG machine's "hot head" touches the paper, the dye in the coating is dissolved, creating black lines and then corresponding wavy lines.
2.What are the clinical classifications of ECG papers?
1. Paper for ECG - ECG drawings use special heat-sensitive paper, which is often used in ECG machines, defibrillators, exercise tablets, ECG monitors, etc.
2. Fetal monitor paper—use special thermal paper, which is often used in different brands of fetal monitors. Commonly used brands include Dongyi, HP, Anke, Oxford, etc.
3. Paper for EEG - ECG drawings use special high-quality processed paper, which is often used in EEG, physiological recorders and evoked potentials.
4. Color inkjet and laser printing paper - special waterproof, matte or glossy coated paper, often used for printing on computer workstations in departments such as electronic endoscopy, pathology, inspection, X-ray, ECT, and B-ultrasound.
5. Video printing paper - use special glued thermal paper or glossy photo paper, record by chemical or thermal sublimation, often used in B-ultrasound room or computer station of electronic endoscope.
6. Other types of recording paper—ECG drawings use white heat-sensitive paper of various specifications, which are often used in departments such as audiometry, inspection, and ophthalmology optometry.
In recent years, ultrasonic paper technology has made great progress in the field of paper manufacturing, gradually developing from an initial two-dimensional application to a cutting-edge technology leading three-dimensional paper manufacturing.
A fetal heart rate monitor is a commonly used medical device used to monitor fetal heart rate changes. Through the fetal heart rate monitor, doctors can obtain fetal heartbeat information in time to assess the fetal health and take necessary medical measu...Read More
Ultrasonic psychotherapy uses ultrasonic sound and vibration to stimulate the human nervous system, producing an effect similar to massage. Ultrasound can stimulate sensory neurons in the brain, enhance the body's perception and response to sound and ...Read More
A fetal heart rate monitor is a device used to monitor fetal heart rate and is vital to the health of pregnant women and fetuses. However, there are various different types of fetal heart rate monitors on the market, and it is crucial to choose the right ...Read More
Ultrasound is a non-invasive, radiation-free diagnostic and treatment method that can be used to detect many diseases. It is common in pediatric medicine to diagnose conditions such as heart and abdominal conditions, while in adults it is used to examine ...Read More
Cardiovascular disease is one of the main causes of death worldwide, and ultrasonic technology, as a kind of non -invasive diagnostic technology, has played an increasingly important role in the field of cardiovascular disease. In the past few decades, ul...Read More
As an important tool for pregnancy management, fetal heart rate monitoring paper plays a vital role in modern medicine. By monitoring fetal heart rate changes, fetal heart rate monitoring paper can provide valuable information to help doctors understand t...Read More
Fetal heart rate monitoring is an important part of maternal medicine. By monitoring fetal heart rate changes, the health of the fetus can be assessed. Fetal heart rate monitoring paper, as the recording medium for fetal heart rate monitoring, has experie...Read More