Time : 2023-02-23
To judge the quality of the ECG paper, it is first important to understand the principle. ECG print paper is a type of thermal paper used in conjunction with an ECG machine. Generally used in hospitals, doctors rate patients by means of ECG paper printed by an ECG machine.
Rationale for ECG print paper:
Start by applying a layer of carbon black to the original paper and a layer of white dye to make its surface look the same as the white paper. Then print out again with coordinate line grid. When the print head of the ECG machine touches the paper, the dye on the coating will be dissolved, a black line will appear, and then the corresponding wavy line will be obtained.
How is the ECG paper quality judged?
1. Appearance: if the paper is white, state that the protective coating and thermal coating of the paper is not justified, add too much phosphor. The paper finish was not high or seemed uneven, indicating that the paper coating was not uniform and that the quality was not good if the paper seemed to reflect light very strongly, also too much phosphor was added.
2. Fire baking: the method of using fire baking is also simple, heating on the back of the paper with a lighter, if after heating, the color that appears on the paper is brown, indicating that the heat sensitive formula is not very reasonable, the preservation time may be relatively short, if the black part on the paper has fine stripes or the color block is not uniform, indicating that the coating is not uniform. The better quality paper, after heating because it was dark green and the color block was uniform, gradually faded in color from the center to the four weeks.
3. Sun exposure contrasting discrimination: when the printed paper is sun exposed after being applied with a fluorescent pen, which paper darkens most quickly, illustrating the shorter it can be preserved.
Storage of ECG paper:
1. To avoid hot environments, direct sunlight, and prolonged exposure to fluorescent light.
2. It should be placed below 70 ° C, such as prolonged placement above 70 ° C, which has the potential to cause a change in the color of the product, affecting practical use.
Cardiovascular disease is one of the main causes of death worldwide, and ultrasonic technology, as a kind of non -invasive diagnostic technology, has played an increasingly important role in the field of cardiovascular disease. In the past few decades, ul...Read More
As an important tool for pregnancy management, fetal heart rate monitoring paper plays a vital role in modern medicine. By monitoring fetal heart rate changes, fetal heart rate monitoring paper can provide valuable information to help doctors understand t...Read More
Fetal heart rate monitoring is an important part of maternal medicine. By monitoring fetal heart rate changes, the health of the fetus can be assessed. Fetal heart rate monitoring paper, as the recording medium for fetal heart rate monitoring, has experie...Read More
The liver is one of the important organs of the human body and is crucial for the early diagnosis and treatment of liver diseases. Ultrasound imaging, as a non-invasive, non-radiation, low-cost examination method, plays an important role in liver diseases...Read More
Continuous advancements in medical technology provide surgeons with additional tools and methods to improve surgical procedures and outcomes. Among them, ultrasound, as a non-invasive medical imaging technology, is more and more widely used in surgery. Th...Read More
As an important non -invasive diagnostic tool, medical ultrasonic imaging technology is developing rapidly, and the mysterious veil of human tissue is unveiled in the medical field. By using the characteristics and imaging principles of ultrasound, doctor...Read More
Fetal monitoring paper is an indispensable tool in the obstetrical examination of pregnant women, and is used to record the fetal heart rate and uterine contraction. This article will discuss the importance and application of fetal monitoring paper in obs...Read More
In the era of electronic medical records, medical record paper, as a traditional way of recording medical information, faces various challenges. This article will discuss the challenges faced by medical record paper in the era of electronic medical record...Read More